Important Capstone Project Requirements
Capstone project guidelines vary from school to school and in some cases from instructor to instructor within the same school. Regardless of the guidelines used, they must be followed. A capstone requirement that is common to most capstone papers is the structure of the paper. The basic capstone requirement for structure of the finished paper is shown here:
- Title page
- Abstract/Executive summary
- Table of contents
- Introduction – Background, issue involved, why its important and reasons for choosing the project as a solution.
- Literature review – Review of literature in the field that is relevant to the project.
- Methodology – This is essentially step by step instructions on how you conducted your project. Includes methods and tools used
- Results – Reports the results of the project
- Conclusion– Includes a summary of findings and a discussion of the conclusions drawn from the project. An analysis of the data should also be included.
The structure can change depending on the format required.
Capstone Project Requirements for Format
As with the structure above, capstone requirements may vary depending on the format required. Two of the more common formats are APA and MLA. There are others, or a school may make their own. The following are capstone project requirements affected by the format selected:
- Citing references
- Margins – One inch on top, bottom, left and right.
- Font Size and type – 12-point, Times New Roman
- Line spacing – Double-space throughout the paper, including the title page, abstract, body of the document, references, appendices, tables, and figures
- Alignment – Flush left
- Paragraph indentation – 5-7 spaces
- Page numbers – The page number appears on the right edge of the paper in the top header of every page.
- Running head – The running head is a short title for the paper. It is limited to 50 characters including spaces and punctuation. The running head is part of the header. Type the running head in the header flush left. The page number should be on the same line of the header but is entered flush right. On the cover page preface the running head with the words “Running head:”
There are many other capstone project requirements for papers. If you are confused with the paper requirements and how they change depending on format, don’t worry. Our capstone paper writing service is here to help
Advantages of Using Our Capstone Project Writing Service
There are many advantages of using our writing service including the following:
- Work with a professional writer with a graduate level degree in your topic field as well as extensive capstone project experience.
- Guarantee of complete customer satisfaction and on time delivery on all work we provide
- Budget friendly rates that students can afford
- Customer support ready to help 24/7
Don’t waste time and get help with your college capstone project.