Writing the capstone paper is an important task in which you need to devote your effort and time properly to come up with the best results. To learn how to get started, check out what its components are, the steps and some mistakes to avoid when working on it.
What Are the Components of a Capstone Project?
- Title page
- Copyright page
- Research methods
- Research results
Apart from these, remember that your paper should contain 45 pages, or 12000 words. It should also refer to references of between 12 and 14 sources.
Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Rushing your paper due to lack of time
- Squeezing researching with writing
- Repetitive work—like cutting and pasting previous projects
- Lack of attention or focus: It happens when you try to include as many materials in the paper, resulting to a weak paper that failed at emphasizing the main elements that you have learned in the course.
- Not giving attention to the importance of the paper: To avoid it, just remember that your paper will bear your name and it will be kept by your college/university. Do your best!
- Lack of system in gathering data: Do not use the scattergun approach in research, or your results will be disorganized and chaotic, too.
- Lack of important analysis: Apply critical thinking in what you read. Interpret and analyze it in the best manner that you could.
Check out a list of capstone project requirements that everyone should know!
Steps in Writing
- List down all the papers you wrote.
- Select a topic and include as much as what you have worked on as much as possible.
- Get your topic approved by your professor.
- Collect updated references for the study.
- Take down notes and begin drafting the project.
- Write your conclusion and introduction last.
We can help you avoid any trouble associated with writing a capstone paper! Get help from our experts at CapstoneWritingService.com and use the discount code CAJO25 to save today!