Writing a capstone project is one of those tasks you will have to complete to finish your program, but coming up with an excellent one may become a problem if you are not versed creating this type of project. Worry not because we have come up with a short guide on how to write it. Check out the following before proceeding with your project.
What Are the Steps in Writing the Capstone Project?
- You will need to choose your topic wisely.
- You will also have to read widely and actively for better understanding of your chosen topic.
- You will also have to make an outline for your guidance on the chronological sequence of your capstone research paper.
- You should also follow all the rules in terms of formatting and citations.
- Reread your Capstone paper for any errors in grammar, spelling and style.
So, What Are the Key Points You Will Have to Look Into?
- This project is much like a thesis.
- It should not be less than 45 pages.
- References should be at least 12 sources.
- The structure has to include a TOC (table of contents), list of references, abstract and cover sheet.
- You should be able to make use of software program like Papyrus or a chart when organizing your references.
Dos for a Capstone Project
- Choose the right referencing style.
- Monitor the decisions and changes you are making.
- Begin and end in an engaging and professional way.
- Do not use hackneyed phrases or clichés.
- Do not ignore the fact that word choice, grammar and syntax can affect the meaning.
- Do not leave out important details.
There you have the basics on what you need to know about your Capstone project. Remember them before writing so that you can stay on the right track and come up with an excellent project.